Welcome to the future of African connectivity... the homepage of the South Atlantic Express Submarine Cable (SAEx). eFive Telecoms conceived the system as a lowest latency access solution directly from South Africa to the Americas.
A state-of-the-art private submarine fibre optic network that will establish South Africa as a Network Hub connecting the East to the West.
Efficiencies delivered by the project include, among others:
- Reduced latency for international internet traffic (via South Africa direct to the Americas) and local internet traffic (Mtunzini to Cape Town)
- Secure connections through geologically safe South Atlantic
- Reduction in network vulnerability risks, including geopolitical risks
- A powerful connectivity solution for emerging markets, including high capacity connectivity between BRICS nations
- The enablement of reliable e-Government initiatives
Feel free to explore the website or sign in as an investor.